Bratland Camping is a campsite in Haukeland, Hordaland, located by a lake/recreational pond.This camp site with sloping grounds has pitches which are marked out, pitches with shade, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent hikers' cabins, rooms, apartments and bungalows.
The following rules apply to pets at (Bratland Camping):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
The camp site also supplies fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Campsite opening period + your holiday period
31 Campsite open
31 Campsite closed
31 Selected date
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Bratland Camping every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
Average rating: 5.9
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Camping pitch
- Child friendliness
- Food and drink
Deze beoordeling is als enquete afgenomen door onze inspecteur op de camping zelf.
At time of passing in April 2013, the whole of the camp site appeared to be a building site and I very much doubt that it will be open in 2013.
De weg die door de camping liep werd veel gebruikt en er werd hard gereden. De bus verbinding naar Bergen was super. De sanitaire voorzieningen waren matig, niet vaak schoon aangetroffen,
Recommend not to go here but use the next camping 3 km down the road (away from Bergen, not towards).
- Kitchen closes at 21:30 sharp (no exceptions).
- Cabins are old and not very clean and even dangerous for small kids (our daughter got trapped between the double beds while sleeping).
- Toilets and showers are not always clean (probably lacking staff to regularly clean)
- 4 min shower for 10kr is ok, lights go out after 5 min and couldn't be switched on again
- Nothing to do for kids
- Relatively expensive compared to other campings
- Excellent bus connection to Bergen centre
Onduidelijke plaatsaanduiding op het hogere campinggedeelte. Stroomvoorziening gedeeltelijk defect.We konden aansluiten op de haspel van een vriendelijke duitse buurman. Busverbinding naar Bergen was perfect. De omgeving van de camping stelde niet veel voor. Relatief dure camping voor hetgeen er geboden wordt.
Site very compact, with result hat pitches are very small. No real safety fire gap between units on some pitches. Some pitches awkward for twin axle caravans and large motovans. Traffic noise at times, as very close to road used to bypass Bergen to avoid tolls. Good bus service from site into city. Not cheapest of sites, but near to city so one has to pay the costs. Toilet facilities reasonable, but fresh water and waste not as clean as should have been.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01/05 till 15/09
- 1 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 85 (80 - 120m2)
- Number of camper pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Facilities printed in bold are not included in the overnight rate. Supplementary charges will apply. (This does not mean that facilities which are not printed in bold are free!)
At the reception
Situation of campsite
Ground and vegetation
Food, drink and groceries
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Water sports and recreation
Available to hire at the campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book campsite Bratland Camping or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
5268 / Haukeland
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Please contact us
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
26 / 10
27 / 10
28 / 10
29 / 10
30 / 10
31 / 10
01 / 11
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Bratland Camping".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.