GENERAL RESERVATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Price including tax : VAT 10%) Your booking will be secured when 30% of the total amount of your holiday is received. You will receive a booking confirmation by post or mail. The remainder 70% will have to be paid 30 days before your arrival date for mobil-homes booking and an arrival for touring pitches booking. Be careful : if you book a mobil-home less 30 days before your arrival, the totality of your stay must be paid when you book your stay. During your stay, we will expect you to respect our internal regulations. When you rent a holiday house, two deposit (200€ +50€) will be required The deposit will be sent back post after your departure if any damages. The holiday house must be left clean and without any damage. In case further cleaning is necessary, a set amount of 50€ for cleaning will be deducted from your deposit. In case of a cancellation at less 30 days before arrival , 30% of the total of your holyday cannot be given back. At more 30 days before arrival, you must pay the total amout of your holiday In rented accommodations, arrivals from 3 p.m and départures before 10 a.m. In camping pictch arrival 14 p.m and depature 12 p.m Animals are allowed inside the accommodations. But they 'll be an extra charge. In accordance with the law in force, the client agrees to subcribe to the Policies and procedures, listed in the Prefecture, available at the reception desk, il will be given on demand. The establishment is not liable for any damages on the holiday-maker's equipment. 5.Médiation à la consommation : Medicys 73bld de clichy 75009PARIS.

Cancellation conditions

Days to arrival Proportion (amount or percentage) of the total cost of the holiday to be paid
+30 30%
30 100%