Campsite Uvala Borova is a campsite in Podaca, Split-Dalmatia, located by the sea and in a wood.This terraced camp site has pitches with shade, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. Uvala Borova is located close to a pebble beach.
The following rules apply to pets at (Uvala Borova):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers excursion programmes. You can swim nearby in the sea. At Uvala Borova you can go snorkelling and windsurfing.
You don't always have to cook, as the camp site has a pizzeria and restaurant (with snack menu). The camp site also supplies fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as the camp site has one or more computers with an internet connection and you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Affordable camping in the low season with CampingCard ACSI
CampingCard ACSI is a useful little card that will earn you up to 50% discount on your holiday! In 2017 you can choose from no fewer than 3319 campsites in 20 European countries. You will pay one of the four fixed, low rates in the early and late season!
Up to 50% discount! You can stay even more inexpensively at the loveliest campsites throughout Europe for four fixed rates using your CampingCard ACSI.
3319 campsites, all inspected by ACSI! You are welcome at 3319 campsites covering 20 European countries with your CampingCard ACSI
Affordable camping with your (grand)children 3 children (under 6 years) are included in the CampingCard ACSI rate at more than 700 campsites
Campsite opening period + your holiday period
31 Campsite open
31 Campsite closed
31 Selected date
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Campsite Uvala Borova every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
Average rating: 7.8
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Camping pitch
- Child friendliness
- Sports facilities
- Swimming pool
- Food and drink
We stopped off for one night & ended up staying for three during our tour. This a lovely quiet small campsite with no frills. The surrounding area is beautiful. You can cycle for miles along the beach road. The pitches are a good size under the canopy of the pine trees and most with lovely views. Our pitch was near the beach road which was quiet at night but there was some activity in the morning. The main road runs along the back of the campsite and didn\'t appear to be that busy. The pebble beach is nice and not too busy. Would definitely recommend and would come back.
The reception personnel were extremely helpful and friendly. Staff member Irena was particularly helpful and spent over an hour on the phone and the internet helping me find a part for our camper.... much appreciated! Over all, I would recommend this campsite.
- Nice setting under tall pines with many views of the water. Most of the pitches have good shade but there are also a few that are more sunny.
- Decent beach directly below the bottom row of pitch sites.
- Good restaurant on site, although the loud, up-tempo music caters to the younger crowd. The irritating music would keep me from returning. Also a good store for basic food is on site.
- There is a nice pizza place next door to the camp restaurant with good pizza and quiet with no music, just the sound of the waves.
- The narrow road that goes through the bottom of the site is public but not frequently traveled by vehicles and makes for a nice 1.2 K walk or bike ride along the water to a nice town with beach-front food, etc.
- There are some very nice looking pitches near the water with great views and even though the public road runs right behind them, I would not hesitate to set up camp on one of them.
-The site is terraced on a steep slope and some of the pitches on the terraced section are not level.
- The toilet block is about 1/3 of the way down from the top of the slope, so getting there and back requires steep steps. There is only one semi-level pitch for a camper on the same level as the toilet block, so this site is not very handicap friendly for those with mobility issues. The flattest pitches are at the bottom of the hill which means more hill walking for those choosing to pitch there.
Calm and well-kept campsite with clean sanitary amenities. Within walking distance of a village.
The tranquility of the spots near the sea will make you wish to stay forever. The staff are very
Friendly and approachable and always willing to help.
Mooie en gezellige camping mooie grote percelen, graag nogmaals hierheen. Vriendelijk personeel, proper sanitair top.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-04-2017 till 30-09-2017
- 2 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 100 (40 - 80m2)
- Number of camper pitches
- Number of permanent pitches
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Facilities printed in bold are not included in the overnight rate. Supplementary charges will apply. (This does not mean that facilities which are not printed in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Uvala Borova or request more information? You can do both using the information below or by visiting the campsite's website.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Uvala Borova".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.