Camping La Vallée de Deauville is the ideal campsite for all types of campers. Whether you enjoy relaxing by the pool, spending an afternoon on the beach or immersing yourself in the region's rich culture, it's all possible at and around this campsite. There are many different activities for the kids too: a full animation programme (in the high season) and football pitches and pools for them to swim in and have a kick-about on with friends.
Typical Norman accommodation
Camping La Vallée de Deauville has everything. You can book a large pitch for your own tent, caravan or camper. Or for those who prefer more luxury, there is a large choice of mobile homes, small but comfortable 'tithomes' and chalets built in traditional Norman style. These houses are spacious enough for 6 people and equipped with a dishwasher, fridge, barbecue and three bathrooms. Guests at these may use the campsite swimming pool.
The occasional dip in refreshing water is part and parcel of a warm holiday in the French sun. This is one of the many things that has not been forgotten at Camping La Vallée de Deauville. The large waterpark is suitable for young and old alike. With waterfalls, water slides and fun water activities, an afternoon relaxing at the pool is soon filled. The pool is also beautifully lit in the evenings.
For a change, a day at the beach is a great option – if only to see the charming old houses of Deauville you pass on the way there.
Affordable camping in the low season with CampingCard ACSI
CampingCard ACSI is a useful little card that will earn you up to 60% discount on your holiday! In 2019 you can choose from no fewer than 3400 campsites in 21 European countries. You will pay one of the five fixed, low rates in the early and late season!
Up to 60% discount! You can stay even more inexpensively at the loveliest campsites throughout Europe for five fixed rates using your CampingCard ACSI.
3400 campsites, all inspected by ACSI! You are welcome at more than 3400 campsites covering 21 European countries with your CampingCard ACSI
Affordable camping with your (grand)children 3 children (under 6 years) are included in the CampingCard ACSI rate at more than 650 campsites
Campsites in the area
Detail information about this campsite
"Large ground with spacious pitches in a natural environment, with entertainment program me. The camp site is located near the well known seaside resorts Deauville and Trouville. Ample water park."
Average rating: 7.8
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Child friendliness
- Sports facilities
- Swimming pool
- Food and drink
Sehr freundlicher Empafang.
Sehr schönes Schwimmbad außen mit Stömungskanal und schönes Überfachtes Becken.
Am Hauptweg relativ viel Verkehr zu Mobilheimpark.
Sanitär französisch einfach :-)
Deauville und Trouville mit dem Fahrrad gut zu erreichen
Angenehmer, ruhiger Campingplatz der uns allen gefällt. Leider ist auf den Toiletten kein Klopapier vorhanden, trotz der 5 Sterne.
Schwimmbad (auch Hallenbad) sehr schön.
Het sanitair was schoon en goed van kwaliteit, niet alle douches werden altijd warm, dit is een nadeel. Wel is het zeer goed geregeld met tags, geen duwknop dus. Personeel kan veel talen spreken (Engels, Frans, Nederlands) en is erg behulpzaam, personeel van de bar is minder klantvriendelijk. Het is een wat duurdere camping maar daar krijg je alles voor terug! Voor alle leeftijden is er wel iets te doen, muziek, jeu de boules, bandjes, zwemmen etc. Zwembad binnen en buiten erg mooi en schoon. Het restaurantje (bij de bar) is lekker maar het personeel valt dus tegen. Ga zeker met de voet/fiets naar het strand van deauville, heel erg mooi!
Fin campingplads. Dejlig let at komme ind på pladsen. Pæn stor pitch. Venlig personale.
Naturen lidt kedelig. Fint område omkring en sø til at lufte hunden.
Een grote camping met veel faciliteiten. voor ons prettig als tussenstop maar kan me voorstellen dat anderen hier wat langer willen blijven
beau camping,bien situé mais manque de points d\'eau prés des emplacements,pas papier toilette dans wc et wifi payant.
Een prachtige camping met ruime afgebakende plaatsen. Mooi sanitair dat frequent wordt onderhouden. De dames bij de receptie zijn zeer vriendelijk en geven graag uitleg over de omgeving. Zijn er nu 3 keer geweest en zullen er zeker vaker komen.
Entertainment was niet van toepassing voor ons. Voor kinderen is het seizoen Juni nog vroeg.
I tried sending this to the campsite first but got no response so here was our experience of this campsite:
I wanted to write to communicate how disappointed we were with our stay. I would have spoken to the staff on site during the stay but every time (6 times) I went to the office I queued for over 15 minutes and still was waiting so I gave up. If we could have moved on, we would have, but needed to be specific location.
1. It is NOT a 5 star campsite. Your website is utterly misleading as to the quality of the site. It\'s 3 star with a nice pool at best. I was completely upset during my stay as we have visited multiple 5 star sites all over France and this was totally the worst one.
2. The charge for a week\'s stay OUT of peak season was outrageous considering how poor the site is.
3. 4 nights out of 7 we were kept awake by loud music and rowdy teenagers and kids on the play area AFTER midnight.
4. There was no policing of the rules at all. Loud music past midnight, kids running around the site screaming, the behaviour of people at the pool was disgraceful. Kids throwing balls at people, inflatables, jumping in deliberately splashing people, running up and down waterslides, going backwards down them. It was disgraceful
5. The showers are cleaned at 8am - exactly the time people want to use them. It made us late for a meeting two days in a row.
6. There was poo on the floors of the toilets and they are filthy and in terrible disrepair - absolutely not 5 stars
7. The shower in and out of the pool wasn\'t working
8. The toilets were shut for 24 hours with no signs, warning and this was unacceptable as we were a very long walk to the other toilets in the middle of the night.
9. Outdoor sinks were never cleaned.
10. No toilet roll and soap in the toilets are disgraceful - it means kids and adults aren\'t being clean in there and is NOT up to 5 star standard
11. The river section of the pool never worked the entire stay
12. There is a hornets nest in the tunnel of the pool.
13. Our shower fobs didn\'t work
14. No temp control on showers is terrible - they are either freezing or too hot to go under so we could barely shower.
15. You do not have enough staff to manage a site of this size - waiting for 15 mins to get your shower fob to work is unacceptable.
16. Two toilets in the ladies were permanently closed and one in the men\'s and half way through the week the urinals were closed so we all had to start queuing
Frankly, I feel completely robbed and this has been our worst stay in a campsite in France. We recently visited a 5 star in Ile de Re which was spectacular in comparison to yours and half the price.
I feel so sad to have had our holiday ruined by all this rubbish.
Strakke omhaagde kampeerplaatsen temidden van stacaravans (deels eigendom en deels voor verhuur). Goed en schoon sanitair. Kom vooral niet aan tussen 12 en 2. Niet alleen is de receptie dan dicht, er is ook geen mogelijkheid om auto en caravan dan te parkeren.
Vijf sterren is de camping zeker niet: geen wc-papier op toilet, geen verspreide waterttappunten, slechte wifi voor veel geld.
Wel mooie uitvalsbasis voor bezoek Honfleur, invasiestranden en mondaine badplaats Deauville.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-04-2019 till 31-10-2019
- 19 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 105 (80 - 120m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite La Vallée de Deauville or request more information? You can do both using the information below or by visiting the campsite's website.
Campsite La Vallée de Deauville
rue des Genêts
14800 / Deauville/St. Arnoult
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
From A13 exit Deauville. Direction Caen at roundabouts. Campsite is near the 3rd roundabout.
Warning! Since July 13 2015, many French campsites are prohibited from installing their own signpost. We advise to use GPS-coordinates to locate the campsite.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
19 / 02
20 / 02
21 / 02
22 / 02
23 / 02
24 / 02
25 / 02
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite La Vallée de Deauville".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.