Camping La Vallée de Deauville is the ideal campsite for all types of campers. Whether you enjoy relaxing by the pool, spending an afternoon on the beach or immersing yourself in the region's rich culture, it's all possible at and around this campsite. There are many different activities for the kids too: a full animation programme (in the high season) and football pitches and pools for them to swim in and have a kick-about on with friends.
Typical Norman accommodation
Camping La Vallée de Deauville has everything. You can book a large pitch for your own tent, caravan or camper. Or for those who prefer more luxury, there is a large choice of mobile homes, small but comfortable 'tithomes' and chalets built in traditional Norman style. These houses are spacious enough for 6 people and equipped with a dishwasher, fridge, barbecue and three bathrooms. Guests at these may use the campsite swimming pool.
The occasional dip in refreshing water is part and parcel of a warm holiday in the French sun. This is one of the many things that has not been forgotten at Camping La Vallée de Deauville. The large waterpark is suitable for young and old alike. With waterfalls, water slides and fun water activities, an afternoon relaxing at the pool is soon filled. The pool is also beautifully lit in the evenings.
For a change, a day at the beach is a great option – if only to see the charming old houses of Deauville you pass on the way there.
Detail information about this campsite
"Large ground with spacious pitches in a natural environment, with entertainment program me. The camp site is located near the well known seaside resorts Deauville and Trouville. Ample water park."
Average rating: 7.8
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Child friendliness
- Sports facilities
- Swimming pool
- Food and drink
I tried sending this to the campsite first but got no response so here was our experience of this campsite:
I wanted to write to communicate how disappointed we were with our stay. I would have spoken to the staff on site during the stay but every time (6 times) I went to the office I queued for over 15 minutes and still was waiting so I gave up. If we could have moved on, we would have, but needed to be specific location.
1. It is NOT a 5 star campsite. Your website is utterly misleading as to the quality of the site. It\'s 3 star with a nice pool at best. I was completely upset during my stay as we have visited multiple 5 star sites all over France and this was totally the worst one.
2. The charge for a week\'s stay OUT of peak season was outrageous considering how poor the site is.
3. 4 nights out of 7 we were kept awake by loud music and rowdy teenagers and kids on the play area AFTER midnight.
4. There was no policing of the rules at all. Loud music past midnight, kids running around the site screaming, the behaviour of people at the pool was disgraceful. Kids throwing balls at people, inflatables, jumping in deliberately splashing people, running up and down waterslides, going backwards down them. It was disgraceful
5. The showers are cleaned at 8am - exactly the time people want to use them. It made us late for a meeting two days in a row.
6. There was poo on the floors of the toilets and they are filthy and in terrible disrepair - absolutely not 5 stars
7. The shower in and out of the pool wasn\'t working
8. The toilets were shut for 24 hours with no signs, warning and this was unacceptable as we were a very long walk to the other toilets in the middle of the night.
9. Outdoor sinks were never cleaned.
10. No toilet roll and soap in the toilets are disgraceful - it means kids and adults aren\'t being clean in there and is NOT up to 5 star standard
11. The river section of the pool never worked the entire stay
12. There is a hornets nest in the tunnel of the pool.
13. Our shower fobs didn\'t work
14. No temp control on showers is terrible - they are either freezing or too hot to go under so we could barely shower.
15. You do not have enough staff to manage a site of this size - waiting for 15 mins to get your shower fob to work is unacceptable.
16. Two toilets in the ladies were permanently closed and one in the men\'s and half way through the week the urinals were closed so we all had to start queuing
Frankly, I feel completely robbed and this has been our worst stay in a campsite in France. We recently visited a 5 star in Ile de Re which was spectacular in comparison to yours and half the price.
I feel so sad to have had our holiday ruined by all this rubbish.
I would give this place less than one star if I could! We booked 14 nights but could only stick 9 of them as it was noisy every night until the early hours! Loads of feral kids running riot shouting and screaming. We were forced to camp at the side of a main thoroughfare and had many cars and 'spectators' passing whilst trying to enjoy our food! Swimming park is too overcrowded, unmanaged small and cold, one of our children caught a chill and the other caught verrucas! Indoor swimming pool not finished even though website says it should have been. Not worth the 5 star rating it supposedly has and very expensive for what we got! No toilet rolls, soap, hot water in sinks or hand dryers. Showers are cold and dirty and over crowded. This is rough camping in my opinion and don't even mention the gnat bites! Pleased to get home!
There is no soap and no toilet papers in toilets, no hot water adjustment in showers. I don't know how this campsite got 4 stars with this sanitary...
Really good site and good facilities. Nice pool for kids. Had a good evening meal and easy site. Clean facilities and staff good. Arrived late and happy to wait for us to arrive. Good places for beaches. Easy stopover but would stay longer
This was one of the worst campsites we stayed on during our three months in France. The fact the reception closes between 12 and 2pm causes chaos . We had to help a man of 82 move from a pitch he had gone onto incorrectly whilst there were no staff on duty even though it was July and there were three receptionists on who could easily have had different lunchtimes. I asked them to help the poor man explaining his wife had dementia but I was told by the manager to help them myself as it was July. This is also the only site I have ever stayed on that charges motorhomes to fill up with water. The route into Deuville is a good half an hour by bicycle on very unsafe roads
Arrived at the site when closed at lunchtime (12-2) but staff opened the barrier and told us to find a pitch, most of them being a reasonable size.
The site is large. mainly having well kept chalets and statics.
The toilet facilities are clean and modern, the showers operate with an electronic key tag (which doubles up for the barrier,) they do not have an adjustable temperature but found them ok.
Childrens facilities, boules pitch, outdoor gym and lovely pool plus other activites.
Wi fi is available 1 euro =1hr approx.
A lake is at the end of the site with a field next to it where we took the dog to play.
Situated in a lovely area with Deauville, Trouville and Honfleur having good beaches within easy reach.
Spent 3 nights here, we would be happy to return in low season but think it could be very busy in July/Aug
An excellent site, and unexpectedly, an excellent bar and restaurant. Only stayed one night but wished it was more. Toilets and showers clean, but missing hand wash in toilets. For 5 star this should be compulsory. The showers were too hot for me and could not be adjusted. However I would still return. We had an excellent meal in the restaurant and it was very busy. The staff were excellent too. Only downside was the distance to deauville which was certainly, not walkable.
Lots of reviews, so presumably very popular area. The site is well laid out with adequately spacious pitches. Level. The pool was closed in the low season, late May. We only stayed 2 nights, but could have stayed longer. We visited Trouville, which would appear to be a mirror image of Deauville. Very respectable and interesting area to visit with a good promenade and beach. The campsite was only half occupied, so it was quiet but not isolated. Recommended.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-04-2019 till 31-10-2019
- 19 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 105 (80 - 120m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite La Vallée de Deauville or request more information? You can do both using the information below or by visiting the campsite's website.
Campsite La Vallée de Deauville
rue des Genêts
14800 / Deauville/St. Arnoult
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Coordinates: 49°19'44"N 0°5'11"E
From A13 exit Deauville. Direction Caen at roundabouts. Campsite is near the 3rd roundabout.
Warning! Since July 13 2015, many French campsites are prohibited from installing their own signpost. We advise to use GPS-coordinates to locate the campsite.
Show on map
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
23 / 08
24 / 08
25 / 08
26 / 08
27 / 08
28 / 08
29 / 08
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite La Vallée de Deauville".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.