Campsite Uferwiese is a campsite in Braubach, Rhineland-Palatinate, located a river/stream.The campsite has pitches without shade and pitches with some shade.
The following rules apply to pets at (Camping Uferwiese):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
You can swim nearby in river/stream.
You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Campsites in the area
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Campsite Uferwiese every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Child friendliness
- Sports facilities
- Food and drink
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 15-04-2019 till 15-10-2019
- 1.2 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 34 (80m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Uferwiese or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Uferwiese".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.