Campsite Gran Bosco is a campsite in Salbertrand, Turin.The campsite has pitches with shade, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent mobile homes, hikers' cabins and bungalows. The campsite has a playground and a sports ground.
The following rules apply to pets at (Camping Gran Bosco):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes. There is an entertainment programme.
You don't always have to cook, as the camp site has a snack bar, pizzeria and restaurant (with full menu). The camp site also supplies fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as the camp site has one or more computers with an internet connection and there is a WiFi point.
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Campsite Gran Bosco every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
Average rating: 8.2
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Child friendliness
- Sports facilities
- Food and drink
There are so many reasons to love this place! I come back every year for the following reasons.
- Location: you are in the absolute center of the world\'s best alps for hiking, backpacking, biking, 4 wheeling, off-road and on-road motorcycling. Hundreds of trails and routes up spectacular mountains all within a few miles.
- Variety of living facilities: you can actually camp, car camp, rent small to large huts and even a mobile home (which is what I do) all at great prices.
- The amenities: I feel like I\'m home with the washroom, shower, laundry, etc. facilities
- The staff: Max and Debora are the BEST! Whatever sport you\'re into, they\'ve done it, have maps for it, know where to go today, know where to rent what you want, fix what you need, etc. Super helpful
- The on-site restaurant: Get to know Frank, the owner, and he\'ll ask you what you want for breakfast and then go make it. Super friendly and willing to supply what you want, what you need. Open early, open late, glorious outside covered deck. You\'ll just wanna hang there for hours.
I know I sound like an advertisement but this is just one of those nuggets that\'s too good to be true. Soak it up and hope it never changes!
so this camp is given ecstatic reviews.why? yes, the sanitation is excellent and the staff seem very nice.. but the \"Parking lot\" ( ie the touring pitch) gets full so views are minimal like a city centre site
. It\'s not worth the money.
Friendly campsite with lovely views. Good base for walking holiday. Maps on sale in reception. Heated shower block. Convenient as just off motorway. No marked pitches.
The staff were very friendly, plenty of toilets, but 6 squat toilets out of 8. Facilities were warm and clean, good showers. Frozen outside when we were there, so didn't explore much.
we chose this campsite for a one night stop-over and wished we had much more time to explore. There was no-one around when we arrived but a quick phone call and the campsite owner was there within 10 mins. He was probably the friendliest person we met in all of our trip. The site is in a beautiful location with access to lots of lovely walks close by. There is also a small, well-stocked supermarket just opened in the village. The sanitary block was immaculately clean and also heated, which was a bonus in late October. Despite there being only two campervans using the site the night we were there, the campsite restaurant was open (it seems to cater for locals too) and the set menu was both delicious and very reasonably priced. The local wine was amazingly good.
It would be a struggle to find a better campsite.
We're since 3 years at this camping for our yearly meeting of LC8 riders. Exept of the outstanding assistance in case of any motorbike issues I especially appreciate the very neat washrooms.
Arrived early October . Power went off . Problem getting someone to look at it. Was an in house problem. The breaker did not trip. It just failed.Finally they found that they had the problem. Site is boggy and waterlogged when it rains. Not worth the price .
This was our fourth stay here on our way into Italy, very convenient stop over with super toilets & showers. Mainly a static site but the grass area for campers is separate & very pleasant. The restaurant on site was good although we have our favourite now in Oulx. We stayed longer this time to explore the area which is very interesting and the Fort is well worth a visit. It can be cold in May so the heated sanitary facilities was very welcome.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Guide price winter
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2019 till 31-12-2019
- 4.5 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 50 (50 - 80m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
- Campsite also suitable for winter sports
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Gran Bosco or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
22 / 10
23 / 10
24 / 10
25 / 10
26 / 10
27 / 10
28 / 10
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)||Hours of sunshine|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Gran Bosco".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.