Campsite Marmolada is a campsite in Canazei, Trentino, located a river/stream.The campsite has which are marked out and pitches with some shade.
The following rules apply to pets at (Camping Marmolada):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers excursion programmes and various cycle routes.
You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Campsites in the area
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Campsite Marmolada every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Guide price winter
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2020 till 20-04-2020
25-05-2020 till 20-10-2020
01-12-2020 till 31-12-2020
- 3 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 150 (70 - 90m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
- Campsite also suitable for winter sports
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
** The opening period may vary due to the measures surrounding the coronavirus.
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Marmolada or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
29 / 03
30 / 03
31 / 03
01 / 04
02 / 04
03 / 04
04 / 04
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Marmolada".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.