Campsite Dasselaar is a campsite in Zeewolde, Flevoland, located in a wood.The campsite has which are marked out, pitches with shade, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. The campsite has a playground.
The following rules apply to pets at (Dasselaar):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers guided walks and various cycle routes.
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Campsite Dasselaar every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-04-2018 till 31-10-2018
- 5 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 50 (150 - 200m2)
- Number of camper pitches
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Dasselaar or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
09 / 12
10 / 12
11 / 12
12 / 12
13 / 12
14 / 12
15 / 12
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Dasselaar".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.