Naturcamping Evertsberg is a campsite in Evertsberg, Dalarna, located in a wood and by a lake/recreational pond.The campsite has pitches with shade, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent Studios.
The following rules apply to pets at (Naturcamping Evertsberg):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
You can swim nearby in in a lake/recreational pond. At Naturcamping Evertsberg you can go snorkelling.
You don't always have to cook, as the camp site has a snack bar. The camp site also supplies fresh bread.
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Naturcamping Evertsberg every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2019 till 31-12-2019
- 1 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 20 (80m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Naturcamping Evertsberg or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Naturcamping Evertsberg".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.