Nordic Camping Mörudden is a campsite in Skoghall, Värmland, located by a lake/recreational pond.The campsite has which are marked out, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. Nordic Camping Mörudden is located close to a sandy beach. It is possible to rent hikers' cabins.
The following rules apply to pets at (Nordic Camping Mörudden):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
You can swim nearby in in a lake/recreational pond.
You don't always have to cook, as the camp site has a snack bar. The camp site also supplies fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as there is a WiFi point.
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Nordic Camping Mörudden every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2019 till 31-12-2019
- 2 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Nordic Camping Mörudden or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Nordic Camping Mörudden".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.