Campsite Seewjinen is a campsite in Visp, Valais, located a river/stream.The campsite has pitches with shade, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent caravans.
The following rules apply to pets at (Seewjinen):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Campsite Seewjinen every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-05-2018 till 31-10-2018
- 0.5 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 50 (>100m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Seewjinen or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
13 / 12
14 / 12
15 / 12
16 / 12
17 / 12
18 / 12
19 / 12
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)||Hours of sunshine|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Seewjinen".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.