Shrewsbury Arms Campsite is a campsite in Little Budworth, Cheshire West and Chester.The campsite has which are marked out.
The following rules apply to pets at (Shrewsbury Arms Campsite):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
You don't always have to cook, as the camp site has a restaurant (with full menu). You can also use the internet, as there is a WiFi point.
Campsite opening period + your holiday period
31 Campsite open
31 Campsite closed
31 Selected date
Detail information about this campsite
"Basic campground in beautiful surroundings at a traditional pub."
- Guide price 1
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2017 till 31-12-2017
- 0.5 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 21 (100m2)
* Facilities printed in bold are not included in the overnight rate. Supplementary charges will apply. (This does not mean that facilities which are not printed in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Food, drink and groceries
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Shrewsbury Arms Campsite or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Shrewsbury Arms Campsite".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.