Campsite Pine Green Valley is a campsite in Doublebois, Cornwall.This terraced camp site has which are marked out, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent hikers' cabins.
The following rules apply to pets at (Pine Green Valley):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
The camp site also supplies fresh bread.
Campsite opening period + your holiday period
31 Campsite open
31 Campsite closed
31 Selected date
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Campsite Pine Green Valley every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2017 till 31-12-2017
- 3 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 50 (80 - 130m2)
- Number of accommodation units for hire
* Facilities printed in bold are not included in the overnight rate. Supplementary charges will apply. (This does not mean that facilities which are not printed in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Pine Green Valley or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Pine Green Valley".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.