Campsite Trelay Holiday Park is a campsite in Pelynt, Cornwall.The campsite has which are marked out and pitches without shade. It is possible to rent mobile homes.
The following rules apply to pets at (Camping Trelay Holiday Park):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
You can also use the internet, as there is a WiFi point.
Detail information about this campsite
"Lovely, quiet and friendly campsite with excellent basic amenities."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2019 till 31-10-2019
01-12-2019 till 31-12-2019
- 9 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 43 (100 - 150m2)
- Number of camper pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Trelay Holiday Park or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Campsite Trelay Holiday Park
Trelay Holiday Park
PL13 2JX / Pelynt/Looe
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
A38 Plymouth Bodwin. In Dobwals A390 direction St. Austell, then B3359 direction Looe. After 10 km you pass Pelynt, follow the campsite signs after 1 km. Difficult access from Looe for large motorhomes.
Please contact us
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Trelay Holiday Park".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.