Barnard Castle Camping&Caravanning Club is a campsite in Lartington, Durham.It is possible to rent tents.
The following rules apply to pets at (Barnard Castle Camping&Caravanning Club):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
The camp site also supplies fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Barnard Castle Camping&Caravanning Club every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
Average rating: 7.5
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
This site does not accept ACSI. Lovely site, well maintained. A bit pricey for a stopover. Shop adequately stocked.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 15-03-2018 till 01-11-2018
- 1.1 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Barnard Castle Camping&Caravanning Club or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Barnard Castle Camping&Caravanning Club
DL12 9DG / Lartington/Barnard Castle
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Please contact us
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Barnard Castle Camping&Caravanning Club".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.