Huntly Castle Caravan Park is a campsite in Huntly, Aberdeenshire.The campsite has which are marked out, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent mobile homes. The campsite has a playground.
The following rules apply to pets at (Huntly Castle Caravan Park):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
"Campsite located on the outskirts of Huntly with its beautiful castle. Good starting point for hiking and driving, for example along whisky, castles and coastal route. Campsite is beautiful and well maintained. Pitches are paved and are located in separate fields around a grass field."
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Sports facilities
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-04-2019 till 27-10-2019
- 16 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 96 (100 - 120m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Huntly Castle Caravan Park or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
23 / 10
24 / 10
25 / 10
26 / 10
27 / 10
28 / 10
29 / 10
|Precipitation total (mm)|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Huntly Castle Caravan Park".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.