Campsite Badrallach is a campsite in Badrallach, Highland, located by the sea.The campsite has which are marked out and pitches without shade. Badrallach is located close to a pebble beach. It is possible to rent hikers' cabins, rooms and Studios.
The following rules apply to pets at (Badrallach):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes. You can swim nearby in the sea.
The camp site also supplies fresh bread.
Campsite opening period + your holiday period
31 Campsite open
31 Campsite closed
31 Selected date
Detail information about this campsite
"Quiet campsite with its own campfire place, located on a lake and base for hiking routes."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2017 till 31-12-2017
- 1 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
* Facilities printed in bold are not included in the overnight rate. Supplementary charges will apply. (This does not mean that facilities which are not printed in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Badrallach or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Badrallach".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.