Cringoed Holiday Park is a campsite in Llanbrynmair, Powys, located a river/stream.The campsite has pitches without shade. It is possible to rent mobile homes and hikers' cabins.
The following rules apply to pets at (Cringoed Holiday Park):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Campsite opening period + your holiday period
31 Campsite open
31 Campsite closed
31 Selected date
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Cringoed Holiday Park every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
Average rating: 8.5
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Camping pitch
- Child friendliness
This evaluation has been obtained by our inspector from a questionnaire at the camp site.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-03-2017 till 31-10-2017
- 5.2 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 45 (70 - 100m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
* Facilities printed in bold are not included in the overnight rate. Supplementary charges will apply. (This does not mean that facilities which are not printed in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Cringoed Holiday Park or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Cringoed Holiday Park".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.