Campingplatz Ludbrock is a campsite in Oer-Erkenschwick, North Rhine-Westphalia, located in a wood.The campsite has which are marked out, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. The campsite has a playground.
The following rules apply to pets at (Campingplatz Ludbrock):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes.
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Campingplatz Ludbrock every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2018 till 31-12-2018
- 3.2 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 28 (100 - 200m2)
- Number of camper pitches
- Number of permanent pitches
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campingplatz Ludbrock or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Holthäuser Strasse 149-151
45739 / Oer-Erkenschwick
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Please contact us
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campingplatz Ludbrock".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.