IOAC & Camping Grounds is a campsite in Tagoat, Leinster.The campsite has which are marked out, pitches with shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent hikers' cabins. The campsite has a sports ground.
The following rules apply to pets at (IOAC & Camping Grounds):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
The camp site also supplies fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as there is a WiFi point.
Detail information about this campsite
"New campsite (2018) on the N25 with outdoor activities. Camping for boy and girl scouts next to the regular pitches."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2019 till 31-12-2019
- 6 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 84 (50 - 100m2)
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book IOAC & Camping Grounds or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
IOAC & Camping Grounds
Y35 RH7 / Tagoat
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Coordinates: 52°14'37"N 6°22'51"W
From the north N11 to Wexford, then N25 towards Rosslare to Tagoat left of the road. From Rosslare harbour N25 towards Wexford, after 3.4 km turn right.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "IOAC & Camping Grounds".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.