Minicamping Jana is a campsite in Liptovská Kokava.The campsite has pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent apartments.
The following rules apply to pets at (Minicamping Jana):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers guided walks.
The camp site also supplies fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as there is a WiFi point.
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Minicamping Jana every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
Average rating: 8.7
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Child friendliness
Lovely campingsite with very friendly owner. Beautyfull views on the Tatra's. Many information and suggestions for trips and activities in the surroundings.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-05-2019 till 31-10-2019
- 0.5 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Minicamping Jana or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Minicamping Jana".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.