Stöten Camping is a campsite in Stöten, Dalarna, located a river/stream.The campsite has pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent hikers' cabins, rooms and Studios.
The following rules apply to pets at (Stöten Camping):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes. You can swim nearby in river/stream. At Stöten Camping you can go wild water sailing/kayaking/rafting.
The camp site also supplies fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Stöten Camping every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Guide price winter
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2018 till 31-12-2018
01-01-2019 till 31-12-2019
- 8 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 100 (120 - 160m2)
- Number of camper pitches
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
- Campsite also suitable for winter sports
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Stöten Camping or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
78067 / Stöten/Sälen
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Please contact us
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Stöten Camping".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.