Lövhults Camping en Vandrarhem is a campsite in Nässjö, Jönköping, located in a wood and by a lake/recreational pond.The campsite has which are marked out, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent rooms and bungalows.
The following rules apply to pets at (Lövhults Camping en Vandrarhem):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes. For those who want to relax after a busy day there is a sauna. You can swim nearby in in a lake/recreational pond.
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Lövhults Camping en Vandrarhem every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Guide price winter
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2019 till 31-12-2019
- 2 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 50 (100 - 120m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
- Campsite also suitable for winter sports
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Lövhults Camping en Vandrarhem or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
17 / 02
18 / 02
19 / 02
20 / 02
21 / 02
22 / 02
23 / 02
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Lövhults Camping en Vandrarhem".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.