Åsele Camping is a campsite in Åsele, Västerbotten, located a river/stream.The campsite has pitches with shade, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent bungalows. The campsite has a playground.
The following rules apply to pets at (Åsele Camping):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For those who want to relax after a busy day there is a sauna, solarium and a beauty centre. The camp site has an outdoor swimming pool and a toddlers' pool. You can swim nearby in river/stream.
The camp site also supplies provisions and fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as there is a WiFi point.
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Åsele Camping every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Guide price winter
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2018 till 31-12-2018
- 10 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 120 (80 - 150m2)
- Number of camper pitches
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
- Campsite also suitable for winter sports
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Åsele Camping or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
91932 / Åsele
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Please contact us
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Åsele Camping".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.