Treago Farm is a campsite in Crantock, Cornwall.This terraced camp site and camp site with sloping grounds has which are marked out, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent mobile homes and bungalows. The campsite has a sports ground.
The following rules apply to pets at (Treago Farm):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
At Treago Farm you can go windsurfing.
The camp site also supplies fresh bread.
Detail information about this campsite
"Quiet nature campsite between the hills of the Cornish landscape. Great starting point for walk to three different ' cores '. Domain has a fish pond. Friendly campsite, many places with picnic set."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 28-03-2018 till 29-09-2018
- 2.5 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 89 (100 - 120m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Treago Farm or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
TR8 5QS / Crantock/Newquay
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Please contact us
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
09 / 12
10 / 12
11 / 12
12 / 12
13 / 12
14 / 12
15 / 12
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Treago Farm".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.