Beckses Caravan Park is a campsite in Penrith, Cumbria.The campsite has which are marked out, pitches with shade, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent mobile homes and hikers' cabins.
The following rules apply to pets at (Beckses Caravan Park):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes.
Detail information about this campsite
"A small, friendly campsite with paved places located on the border of the Lake District."
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Child friendliness
- Sports facilities
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-04-2019 till 31-10-2019
- 1.3 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 34 (40 - 80m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Available to hire at the campsite
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Beckses Caravan Park or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
21 / 03
22 / 03
23 / 03
24 / 03
25 / 03
26 / 03
27 / 03
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)||Hours of sunshine|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Beckses Caravan Park".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.