Laneside Caravan Park is a campsite in Hope Valley, Derbyshire, located a river/stream.The campsite has which are marked out and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent bungalows. The campsite has a sports ground.
The following rules apply to pets at (Laneside Caravan Park):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes. You can swim nearby in river/stream.
You can also use the internet, as there is a WiFi point.
Detail information about this campsite
"Campsite is located in the Peak District with many opportunities for walkers. A small stream flows along the campsite."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 02-03-2018 till 04-11-2018
- 20 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 119 (100 - 200m2)
- Number of camper pitches
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Laneside Caravan Park or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Laneside Caravan Park
S33 6RR / Hope (Derbyshire)
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Please contact us
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
14 / 11
15 / 11
16 / 11
17 / 11
18 / 11
19 / 11
20 / 11
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)||Hours of sunshine|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Laneside Caravan Park".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.