Leadstone Camping is a campsite in Dawlish, Devon, located by the sea.This camp site with sloping grounds has which are marked out, pitches with shade, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade.
The following rules apply to pets at (Leadstone Camping):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes.
You can also use the internet, as the camp site has one or more computers with an internet connection and you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
"Campsite with nice sloping grass fields, 10 minutes from the beach."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 27-05-2019 till 05-09-2019
- 2.8 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 137 (45 - 100m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Leadstone Camping or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
EX7 0NG / Dawlish (Devon)
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Coordinates: 50°35'38"N 3°27'5"W
A379 Warren Road north of Dawlish.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Leadstone Camping".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.