Cedar Gables is a campsite in Flimwell, East Sussex.This camp site with sloping grounds has pitches without shade and pitches with some shade.
The following rules apply to pets at (Cedar Gables):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
At Cedar Gables you can go windsurfing.
Campsite opening period + your holiday period
31 Campsite open
31 Campsite closed
31 Selected date
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Cedar Gables every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2017 till 31-12-2017
- 1.6 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 30 (64m2)
* Facilities printed in bold are not included in the overnight rate. Supplementary charges will apply. (This does not mean that facilities which are not printed in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Address & Route
Would you like to book Cedar Gables or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Cedar Gables".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.