Still Acres Touring & Camping Park is a campsite in Marden, Kent.The campsite has which are marked out, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade.
The following rules apply to pets at (Still Acres Touring & Camping Park):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Still Acres Touring & Camping Park every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Guide price 1
- Period of opening
- 01-03-2018 till 31-10-2018
- 1.2 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Still Acres Touring & Camping Park or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Still Acres Touring & Camping Park".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.