Deer's Mead is a campsite in Norwich, Norfolk.The campsite has which are marked out, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade.
The following rules apply to pets at (Deer's Mead):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes.
You can also use the internet, as the camp site has one or more computers with an internet connection and you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Campsite opening period + your holiday period
31 Campsite open
31 Campsite closed
31 Selected date
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Deer's Mead every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
Average rating: 8.5
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
This evaluation has been obtained by our inspector from a questionnaire at the camp site.
- Guide price 1
- Period of opening
- 01-03-2017 till 31-10-2017
- 2.2 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 35 (140 - 160m2)
- Number of camper pitches
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Facilities printed in bold are not included in the overnight rate. Supplementary charges will apply. (This does not mean that facilities which are not printed in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Available to hire at the campsite
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Deer's Mead".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.