Church Farm Camping & Caravan Park is a campsite in Bishop Monkton, North Yorkshire, located a river/stream.The campsite has which are marked out, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent mobile homes.
The following rules apply to pets at (Church Farm Camping & Caravan Park):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
You can also use the internet, as there is a WiFi point and you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
"On the edge of a small village: clean and cosy family campsite. Located between meadows and a pub around the corner. Many choices in area attractions."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 15-03-2018 till 31-10-2018
- 2 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 40 (80 - 100m2)
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Available to hire at the campsite
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Church Farm Camping & Caravan Park or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
15 / 12
16 / 12
17 / 12
18 / 12
19 / 12
20 / 12
21 / 12
|Precipitation total (mm)|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Church Farm Camping & Caravan Park".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.