Severn Gorge Park is a campsite in Telford, Telford and Wrekin, located in a wood.The campsite has which are marked out and pitches with some shade.
The following rules apply to pets at (Severn Gorge Park):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
Detail information about this campsite
"Quiet campsite close to the Centre of Telford. The Ironbridge Corge Museum (a Victorian open air museum) is close by. Adult-only accessible. Tents are not allowed."
- Guide price 1
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2019 till 31-12-2019
- 1.5 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 15 (100m2)
- Number of camper pitches
- Number of permanent pitches
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Severn Gorge Park or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
19 / 03
20 / 03
21 / 03
22 / 03
23 / 03
24 / 03
25 / 03
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Severn Gorge Park".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.