Inver Caravan Park is a campsite in Dunbeath, Highland.The campsite has which are marked out and pitches without shade. It is possible to rent mobile homes.
The following rules apply to pets at (Inver Caravan Park):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
"This small campsite is a good stopover on a long walk or bike ride. Use it as a base for exploring Caithness and the far North, for bird watching, fishing or to just relax in a quiet location."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2019 till 31-12-2019
- 1 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 17 (80 - 130m2)
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Inver Caravan Park or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Inver Caravan Park".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.