Five Roads Caravan Park is a campsite in Alyth, Perth and Kinross.The campsite has which are marked out, pitches with shade, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent mobile homes and hikers' cabins.
The following rules apply to pets at (Five Roads Caravan Park):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes.
You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
"Quiet little camping centrally located for visits to different castles, the historic town of Alyth. Campsite with sheltered fields, separated by green with lots of flowers and has a triangular shape. Possibility to order bread."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Guide price winter
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2019 till 31-12-2019
- 1 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 21 (45 - 120m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
- Campsite also suitable for winter sports
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Five Roads Caravan Park or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
20 / 03
21 / 03
22 / 03
23 / 03
24 / 03
25 / 03
26 / 03
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Five Roads Caravan Park".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.