Dolbryn Farm Camping Site is a campsite in Newcastle Emlyn, Ceredigion, located by a lake/recreational pond.This terraced camp site and camp site with sloping grounds has which are marked out, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent hikers' cabins.
The following rules apply to pets at (Dolbryn Farm Camping Site):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
The camp site also supplies fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
"Just outside the rustic Newcastle Emlyn is Dolbryn Farm Campsite, between the Preseli Mountains. There is a pleasant atmosphere, for example by the old farm and rustic bar. You can fully enjoy the flora and fauna of West Wales. Children can have fun with the pigs, goats, chickens etc."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-03-2018 till 05-11-2018
- 4.5 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 31 (120m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Dolbryn Farm Camping Site or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Dolbryn Farm Camping Site".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.