Brongwyn Touring Car & Camping Park is a campsite in Penparc, Ceredigion.The campsite has which are marked out, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. Brongwyn Touring Car & Camping Park is located close to a sandy beach. It is possible to rent bungalows.
The following rules apply to pets at (Brongwyn Touring Car & Camping Park):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For those who want to relax after a busy day there is a sauna.
You can also use the internet, as there is a WiFi point.
Campsite opening period + your holiday period
31 Campsite open
31 Campsite closed
31 Selected date
Detail information about this campsite
"Small site with great appearance in English cottage atmosphere. You can enjoy camping and be pampered in a spa with indoor swimming pool, sauna, massage or etc. A delightful experience."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-07-2017 till 02-09-2017
- 1.2 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 33 (80 - 100m2)
- Number of camper pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Facilities printed in bold are not included in the overnight rate. Supplementary charges will apply. (This does not mean that facilities which are not printed in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Available to hire at the campsite
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Brongwyn Touring Car & Camping Park or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Brongwyn Touring Car & Camping Park".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.