Brynawelon Touring & Camping Park is a campsite in Sarnau, Ceredigion.This camp site with sloping grounds has which are marked out, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade.
The following rules apply to pets at (Brynawelon Touring & Camping Park):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For those who want to relax after a busy day there is a sauna.
You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
"Nice and quiet campsite with modern sanitary facilities. Suitable for a quiet, relaxing holiday in the beautiful surroundings of the coast of West Wales."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-04-2018 till 29-10-2018
- 1.6 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 40 (80m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
- Eco campsite
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Brynawelon Touring & Camping Park or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
19 / 11
20 / 11
21 / 11
22 / 11
23 / 11
24 / 11
25 / 11
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)||Hours of sunshine|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Brynawelon Touring & Camping Park".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.