Rhuallt Country Park is a campsite in Rhuallt, Denbighshire.The campsite has which are marked out and pitches without shade. It is possible to rent rooms.
The following rules apply to pets at (Rhuallt Country Park):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes.
You don't always have to cook, as the camp site has a restaurant (with full menu). You can also use the internet, as there is a WiFi point and you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Rhuallt Country Park every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
Average rating: 8.2
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Food and drink
Extremely helpful staff; we would definitely use this site again
- Guide price 1
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2019 till 31-12-2019
- 1.6 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 60 (60 - 120m2)
- Number of camper pitches
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Rhuallt Country Park or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Rhuallt Country Park".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.