Tyn Cornel Camping is a campsite in Bala, Gwynedd, located a river/stream.The campsite has which are marked out, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent hikers' cabins. The campsite has a sports ground.
The following rules apply to pets at (Tyn Cornel Camping):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
At Tyn Cornel Camping you can go wild water sailing/kayaking/rafting.
You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
"Beautifully situated campsite. Perfect starting point for trips in North Wales and white-water sports. Good, very clean toilet facilities."
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 18-03-2019 till 13-10-2019
- 4.1 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 67 (60 - 90m2)
- Number of camper pitches
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Tyn Cornel Camping or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Tyn Cornel Camping
LL23 7NU / Bala
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Coordinates: 52°56'45"N 3°38'39"W
From Bala go west via the A4212. After ca. 6 km the campsite is signposted on the left side of the road.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
18 / 10
19 / 10
20 / 10
21 / 10
22 / 10
23 / 10
24 / 10
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Tyn Cornel Camping".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.