Gwaun Vale Holiday Touring Park is a campsite in Fishguard, Pembrokeshire.This terraced camp site has which are marked out, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent mobile homes.
The following rules apply to pets at (Gwaun Vale Holiday Touring Park):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
Detail information about this campsite
"Small, intimate campsite. Beautifully located, 3 km from the village of Fishguard and the sea. Quiet location and close to the Harbour for crossings to Ireland."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-04-2019 till 31-10-2019
- 1 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 25 (80 - 100m2)
- Number of accommodation units for hire
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Gwaun Vale Holiday Touring Park or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
20 / 02
21 / 02
22 / 02
23 / 02
24 / 02
25 / 02
26 / 02
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)||Hours of sunshine|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Gwaun Vale Holiday Touring Park".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.