Campsite Koskenniemi is a campsite in Hartola, Päijänne Tavastia, located a river/stream.The campsite has pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent hikers' cabins, rooms and bungalows. The campsite has an indoor playground.
The following rules apply to pets at (Camping Koskenniemi):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For those who want to relax after a busy day there is a sauna. You can swim nearby in river/stream.
You don't always have to cook, as the camp site has a snack bar and restaurant (with full menu). The camp site also supplies provisions. You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Guide price winter
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2020 till 31-12-2020
- 5 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 120 (80 - 150m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
- Campsite also suitable for winter sports
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
** The opening period may vary due to the measures surrounding the coronavirus.
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Koskenniemi or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
19600 / Hartola
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Coordinates: 61°33'47"N 25°59'42"E
On the E75. The campsite is clearly signposted.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
29 / 03
30 / 03
31 / 03
01 / 04
02 / 04
03 / 04
04 / 04
|Precipitation total (mm)|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Koskenniemi".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.