Campsite Le Coq Hardi is a campsite in Cassy, Gironde, located by a lake/recreational pond.The campsite has which are marked out, pitches with shade, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. Camping Le Coq Hardi is located close to a sandy beach. It is possible to rent caravans, mobile homes and bungalows. The campsite has a playground and a sports ground.
The following rules apply to pets at (Camping Le Coq Hardi):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes. There is an entertainment programme. The camp site has an outdoor swimming pool and a toddlers' pool. There is also water slide.
You don't always have to cook, as the camp site has a snack bar and pizzeria. The camp site also supplies fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as the camp site has one or more computers with an internet connection and you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Affordable camping in the low season with CampingCard ACSI
CampingCard ACSI is a useful little card that will earn you up to 60% discount on your holiday! In 2019 you can choose from no fewer than 3400 campsites in 21 European countries. You will pay one of the five fixed, low rates in the early and late season!
Up to 60% discount! You can stay even more inexpensively at the loveliest campsites throughout Europe for five fixed rates using your CampingCard ACSI.
3400 campsites, all inspected by ACSI! You are welcome at more than 3400 campsites covering 21 European countries with your CampingCard ACSI
Affordable camping with your (grand)children 3 children (under 6 years) are included in the CampingCard ACSI rate at more than 650 campsites
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Campsite Le Coq Hardi every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
Average rating: 6.1
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Child friendliness
- Sports facilities
- Swimming pool
- Food and drink
Camping DÉCONSEILLÉ :
- à l'arrivée accueil désagréable
- désorganisation dans l'attribution des emplacements
- emplacements mal délimités
- certains emplacements bruyants car proche d'une aire servant au camping sauvage
- sanitaires très sales et vieillots
- manque de points d'eau
- épicerie minable dans une pièce très chaude avec denrées périssables
- coin restauration rapide en plein air mal entretenu
- un bar sans salle de restaurant
- piscine avec eau douteuse
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-04-2018 till 30-09-2018
01-04-2019 till 30-09-2019
- 8 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 400 (100 - 120m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Le Coq Hardi or request more information? You can do both using the information below or by visiting the campsite's website.
Campsite Le Coq Hardi
3 av. de la République
33138 / Cassy-Lanton
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Campsite on right of the D3 just south of Andernos in Cassy. Well signposted.
Warning! Since July 13 2015, many French campsites are prohibited from installing their own signpost. We advise to use GPS-coordinates to locate the campsite.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
16 / 12
17 / 12
18 / 12
19 / 12
20 / 12
21 / 12
22 / 12
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)||Hours of sunshine|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Le Coq Hardi".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.