Campsite Le Hameau des Champs is a campsite in Cormatin, Saône-et-Loire, located a river/stream.The campsite has which are marked out, pitches with shade, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent bungalows. The campsite has a sports ground.
The following rules apply to pets at (Le Hameau des Champs):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes.
You don't always have to cook, as the camp site has a snack bar. The camp site also supplies fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Campsite Le Hameau des Champs every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
Average rating: 8.3
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Child friendliness
- Sports facilities
- Food and drink
This is a peaceful site in Cormatin with direct access to a park with a few childrens equipment and picnic area beside river and lake. Also direct access to voie verte which runs from Chalon to Macon and is a superb cycling track.
The pitches are largely level or slightly sloping with electricity and water close by. Toilet and shower facilities are clean with toilet paper and soap provided. Bread can be ordered and there is a snack bar with meals served at very reasonable prices most evenings. There are communal bbq facilities and a boules court. Staff are friendly and helpful. This is our second visit and will be coming again. 20 minutes by bike from Taizé community.
Mooie camping in een leuk plaatsje. Helaas waren wij er op maandag en was alles in het dorp gesloten. Eenvoudig maar lekker gegeten op de camping.
A lovely campsite;
- friendly staff who gave us a warm welcome
- good size and well maintained pitches
- quiet at night time
- clean facilities, with two sanitary blocks, and particularly clean / useful laundry and washing up facilities, there is also a fridge and freezer available for use, a place to hang your washing outdoors, and water taps near to your pitch
- close to the town and with plenty to do around the site, Cormatin is lovely and the castle is amazing, well worth a visit
We would definitely visit this site again, it would have been nice to stay longer.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-04-2018 till 30-09-2018
- 1.6 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 50 (100m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Le Hameau des Champs or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Campsite Le Hameau des Champs
route de Chalon
71460 / Cormatin
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Leave the A6 at exit 27 Tournus. In Tournus take the D14 direction Cormatin. The campsite is located in the built-up area on the D981 (St. Boil-Cluny). Campsite signposted.
Warning! Since July 13 2015, many French campsites are prohibited from installing their own signpost. We advise to use GPS-coordinates to locate the campsite.
Please contact us
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
11 / 12
12 / 12
13 / 12
14 / 12
15 / 12
16 / 12
17 / 12
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)||Hours of sunshine|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Le Hameau des Champs".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.