Campsite Sonneclaer is a campsite in Fluitenberg, Drenthe.The campsite has pitches without shade and pitches with some shade.
The following rules apply to pets at (Camping Sonneclaer):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes. There is an entertainment programme.
You can also use the internet, as there is a WiFi point.
Campsites in the area
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Campsite Sonneclaer every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-04-2019 till 31-10-2019
- 1 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 16 (<150m2)
- Number of accommodation units for hire
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Sonneclaer or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Sonneclaer".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.