't Loozerveld is a campsite in Loozen, Overijssel, located a river/stream.The campsite has pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent bungalows.
The following rules apply to pets at ('t Loozerveld):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
You can swim nearby in river/stream.
You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits 't Loozerveld every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-04-2018 till 01-10-2018
- 1.2 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 25 (<150m2)
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book 't Loozerveld or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
16 / 12
17 / 12
18 / 12
19 / 12
20 / 12
21 / 12
22 / 12
|Precipitation total (mm)|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "'t Loozerveld".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.