Campsite de Keite is a campsite in Markelo, Overijssel.The campsite has which are marked out, pitches with shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent bungalows.
The following rules apply to pets at (Camping de Keite):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
You can also use the internet, as there is a WiFi point.
Campsites in the area
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Campsite de Keite every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
Average rating: 8.2
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Food and drink
Een mooi natuurlijk aangelegd terrein met veel privacy op de plek. Grote kampeerplekken. De vaste plekken, bezet met stacaravans liggen mooi verholen in de beplanting.
Deze camping verdient de aandacht van iedere rustzoeker.
Prachtige omgeving om te fietsen en te wandelen.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 30-03-2019 till 01-10-2019
- 4.5 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 16 (70 - 400m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Available to hire at the campsite
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite de Keite or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
18 / 10
19 / 10
20 / 10
21 / 10
22 / 10
23 / 10
24 / 10
|Precipitation total (mm)|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite de Keite".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.