Foxholme Touring Caravan Park is a campsite in Harome, North Yorkshire.The campsite has pitches without shade and pitches with some shade.
The following rules apply to pets at (Foxholme Touring Caravan Park):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes.
Detail information about this campsite
"Basic, very quiet campsite for adults only. Perfect for nature lovers."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 31-03-2019 till 30-10-2019
- 4.5 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 90 (100m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Water sports and recreation
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Foxholme Touring Caravan Park or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Foxholme Touring Caravan Park
Y062 7SD / Harome/Helmsley
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Coordinates: 54°14'17"N 0°59'16"W
From the A170 through Helmsley 5 km east. Through Beadlam turn right Gale Lane. Campsite is on the left after 2 km.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Foxholme Touring Caravan Park".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.