Campsite Old Station Yard is a campsite in Masham, North Yorkshire.The campsite has which are marked out and pitches with some shade.
The following rules apply to pets at (Camping Old Station Yard):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes.
You don't always have to cook, as the camp site has a restaurant (with snack menu) and restaurant (with full menu). The camp site also supplies fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as there is a WiFi point and you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
"The camp site is located at an old train track and offers the peace and space for a great holiday on the border of the Yorkshire Dales with a real steam festival in July, the brewery and many other entertainment."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-03-2019 till 30-11-2019
- 1.8 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- Number of camper pitches
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Old Station Yard or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
22 / 02
23 / 02
24 / 02
25 / 02
26 / 02
27 / 02
28 / 02
|Precipitation total (mm)|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Old Station Yard".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.